October 4 - 6, 2016
Québec City Convention Center, Québec (Canada)
The third edition of BÉNÉFIQ, the International Rendez-vous on Health Ingredients in Canada
BÉNÉFIQ, where science and innovation meet!
- Numerous lectures on the latest developments in science, innovation, regulatory affairs and market trends.
- A trade show where attendees can discover a range of new products, innovative processes and specialized services.
- Personalized business appointments (B2B) to develop and establish contracts and agreements.
- A Tech Transfer Place featuring innovative technologies.
- Networking activities combining business and innovation in a convivial atmosphere.
BÉNÉFIQ is for:
All individuals involved in nutrition, research, manufacturing or the use of health ingredients such as health foods, supplements, natural health products, dietary supplements and cosmeceuticals.
The QuEChERS technique was developed in 2003 by USDA scientists to simplify and accelerate the analysis of pesticides in various fruit and vegetable samples. The name QuEChERS is formed by an acronym of the properties that are observed with this technique: Quick, Easy, Cheap, Effective, Rugged and Safe.
The QuEChERS method has gained in popularity to become the most valuable alternative for determination of traces of analytes in a high throughput environment. Presently, scientists have expanded the use of this method to the analysis of a vast array of pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, antibiotics, drugs, and any other compounds present in all food, beverage, animal and human matrices.
> read more about SiliaQuick QuEChERS
in silica™ : the science of silica microspheres
SiliCycle's chemists have shown that the sequestration in a silica microsphere can extend the desorption duration of a volatile, protect from degradation a sensitive active and facilitate the formulation of a difficult ingredient.
in silica™ aims to develop cosmetic applications from that technology.
> read more about in silica™ (in french)
SiliCycle R&D Services Brochure
Discover our R&D offering:
- Metal & Organic Scavenging Screenings
- Synthetic Chemistry Services
- Separation Center
- Custom Column Packing
- Material Science
- Analytical Laboratory & Quality Control
Come visit us and ask for our new R&D brochure!
You can also order you free copy or download it
SiliCycle at Benefiq 2016
At SiliCycle, we are at the forefront of the chromatography industry, owing to the extraordinary purity of our silica gels and polymeric sorbents, combined with our capacity to rapidly adapt our products to meet the specific requirements of scientists worldwide.
We offer a wide variety of first-rate UltraPure products. Our automated manufacturing process, which includes acid washing and multiple analyses, is continuously optimized to ensure high purity and a low percentage of fine particles, thereby guaranteeing optimal performance. With our multi-ton manufacturing capacity, we are your partner of choice for all your analysis, metal removal, catalysis, synthesis, and purification requirements.
We lead the way in offering innovative products such as:
- SiliaMetS® Metal Scavengers,
- SiliaBond® Functionalized Silica Gels,
- SiliaCat® Heterogeneous Catalysts,
- SiliaFlash® Irregular Silica Gels,
- SiliaSphere™ Spherical Silica Gels,
- SiliaChrom® HPLC Columns,
- SiliaPrep™ Silica-Based SPE Cartridges and Well Plates,
- SiliaPrepX™ Polymeric SPE Cartridges and Well Plates,
- SiliaPlate™ TLC Plates,
- SiliaSep™ Flash Cartridges,
- SiliaQuick QuEChERS,
- SiliCycle MiniBlock® Parallel Synthesis Platforms,
- and lab consumables such as Syringe Filters, Vials & Caps and Tips
The international rendez-vous on health ingredients. Anchored in Quebec City’s reputation for scientific and industrial excellence in food and health, BÉNÉFIQ is a unique, world-class event combining science with business. With a large socioeconomic scope, the event is a motor for innovation in its areas of excellence.