SiliCycle designs, develops, and manufactures innovative products for world class pharmaceutical companies with gram to multi-tons production capabilities. For large scale purifications, our state-of-the-art facilities allow us to produce high quality chromatographic phases in large batches to supply the most demanding applications.
We are also producing large amount of metal scavengers for the selective removal of spent metal catalysts traces from active pharmaceutical ingredients (API). These ligands bound to silica gel, in bulk or in cartridge formats, are especially designed to remove metal traces down to single digit ppm levels fast and reproducibly. A simple filtration is then performed to get rid of the silica scavenger with the metals entrapped.
We are also producing high quality chromatographic phases for any separation project, large or small. We can supply large quantities of normal, reverse, and ion-exchange phases that will give you the best performance at a competitive price.
Our new line of SiliaCat® heterogeneous catalysts are also very valuable tools for scale-up and process. These catalysts are easy to use and very efficient. At the end of the reaction, a simple filtration removes the spent catalyst and leaves the reaction mixture free of any metal traces.
Furthermore, our technical experts are always there to assist you with any question or to guide you in any given application.
We are your number 1 metal removal solution provider, and your partner of choice for your synthesis, catalysis, analysis and all of your purification requirements.
We commit ourselves to offer you best quality products for price!
- Under a CDA, we will screen a customer’s metal contaminated reaction mixture against our SiliaMetS Metal scavengers to determine the best scavenger and the best conditions.
Custom Phase Synthesis:
- We have the knowledge to graft any function (small molecules, peptides, sugars, and proteins) onto silica gel and we do that for a customer’ specific application for catalysis, support, or chromatography.
CONTACT US for more details
- Our team of dedicated specialist will answer your questions, no matter how technical they are.
Products of Interest:
- New SiliaBond® C18
- SiliaMetS® Metal Scavengers
- SiliaBond® Reagents
- SiliaCat® Heterogeneous Catalysts
- SiliaFlash® Irregular Silica Gels
- SiliaSep™ Flash Cartridges HP
- SiliaSep™ Accessories
- SiliaPrep™ SPE (scx-carbonate-NH2)
- SiliaPrep™ Well Plates
- SiliaPlates™ TLC Plates
- METTLER TOLEDO MiniBlock®
- Scavenging Palladium Catalysts
- Scavenging Pd(Dppf)Cl2 Catalyst
- SiliaBond® Metal Scavenger: Compatible With RCM Reaction
- SiliaBond® (Bulk) & SiliaPrep™ (SPE) Scavenging Efficiency Comparison
- SiliaBond® Metal Scavenger: Easily Scalable
- Use Of SiliaBond® TMA Acetate
- TFA Removal Using SiliaPrep™ Carbonate
- Scavenging HOBt With SiliaBond® Carbonate
- TLC Troubleshooting: Switching To SiliaPlate™ TLC
- Amide Coupling Using SiliaBond® Dichlorotriazine & Carbodiimide
- Reductive Amination - Use Of SiliaBond® Cyanoborohydride
- Friedel-Crafts Alkylation
- Use Of SiliaCat® TEMPO
- Use Of SiliaCat® DPP-Pd
- Use Of SiliaCat® S-Pd
- SiliaBond Metal Scavengers: Useful Tool for the Purification of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- SiliaBond Metal Scavengers: An Efficient Tool to Remove Metal Residues From Small to Large Scale APIs Synthesis
- Efficient Removal of Ruthenium-Based Catalysts Using SiliaBond Metal Scavengers
- SiliaBond Metal Scavengers: an Efficient Tool to Remove Metal Residues from API's and their Intermediates
- SiliaCat TEMPO: an Effective and Recyclable Oxidizing Catalyst
- SiliaCat S-Pd and SiliaCat DPP-Pd: Highly Reactive and Reusable Heterogeneous Silica-Based Palladium Catalysts
- Functionalized Silica Gels for Amide Coupling Reactions
- SiliaBond Carbonate: a Useful Reagent for Amide Synthesis
- New SiliaBond Coupling Reagents to Expedite Amide and Ester Synthesis
- SiliaSep HP Flash Cartridges: New High Performance Separation Tools
- Efficient Peptide-Protein Purification by Flash Chromatography Based on Silica gel - Effect of Pore Size and Hydrophobicity in Reversed Phase Chromatography
Packed with a strong anion exchanger, they can be used to fully retain acidic compounds for clean-up or to isolate them by catch and release process.
SiliaSep flash TMA Chloride cartridges offer a superior alternative to the other cartridges available on the market.