Our Scientific Team Expertise & Talents
Scientific Team & Know-How
SiliCycle’s mandate is to offer on-time tailored package of work with communication report format, cost and timeframe in lined with your projects.
Our domain of expertise lies in our experts’ vast knowledge and skills in a variety of core competencies in various domains.
They all are passion-driven scientists with University levels and very own individual expertise.
A Brief Overview of Our Scientist’ Competencies
- Analytical method development and optimization (UPLC, HPLC, GC, etc.)
- Extraction of natural compounds
- Sample preparation using various techniques (SPE, QuEChERS, etc.)
- Method validation under Good Laboratories Practices norms
Medicinal & Organic Chemistry
- Total synthesis of natural products, active ingredients and small molecules
- Synthesis of very elaborated heterocycles, building block and complex intermediates
- Enantioselective total synthesis and asymmetric catalytic synthesis of various compounds
- Boronic acids, fluorine and peroxide-based chemistries
- Green chemistry and organic chemistry in water
- Interactions of biomolecules and biochemical signaling
- Genetics, metabolism and PCR
- Molecular-scale biological chemistry
Catalysis & Organometallic Chemistry
- Homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysis (coupling, hydrogenation, oxidation, etc.)
- Development of solid-supported catalysts
- Synthesis of chiral ligands
Chemical Engineering, Mesostructured Material, Physical & Petrochemistry
- Encapsulation of active ingredients in many matrices
- Materials characterization using various techniques
- Surface modifications and functionalization of materials
- Synthesis of organosilanes, organosilicon compounds and mesoporous molecular sieves
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
We aim at establishing long-term partnership with our customers by offering an all-inclusive service.
That is, over 75 % of our services are repeat business, an evidence of our engagement and commitment to meet and exceed expectations.
Brochure (8 pages) - Introduction to SiliCycle's Research and Development services.